- Start in Position 2. Then flatten two opposite sides.
- Stick your finger under the other two flaps so they pop up.Then fold in half.
- Take the bottom-left flap and fold up. Make sure that you only fold the top flap.
- Flatten this. Do this to the left ad right but NOT to the back of the X-Paper .
- Now stick your finger under this flap so it pops up. Then fold in half. Do this to both sides, so it looks somewhat like a heart.
- Flip over the X-Paper. then pull the rectangle in the center out and fold in half.
TIP: you might want to see Flatten on the "menu".